do you need an i pod if your mobile has expandable memory card slot and mp3??

guys i really dont understand........why waste money in buying an i pod if your mobile phone can do the same job??now a days most of the mobile phones come up with expandable memorry card slots...... so why waste money in buying an i pod??well at a time how many songs can you listen??and how many songs do you want to store.....to me buying an i pod is a real waste of money
Well most mobile phones are not really designed for listening to music, except Walkman phones. Ipods are designed to listen to music and diffrent models have diffrent function. Only music addicts buy Ipod Classic. The new Ipod Nano can be used when you are running with a special program called Nike+Ipod. The new Ipod suffle is small and cheap too. If you listen to your mobile it will use a lot of battery, then why don't u buy a ipod shuffle 2gb, for about 60 USD, then listen to it for a day instead of your phone ?
well but if you buy phones with a good battery back up then you dont need an i pod......the latest phones from samsung comes up with a long battery back up and also expandable memory card slots and yhats also at a very cheap price.....its all about listening to music....then why not phones??
Obviously listen to music in the phone is not as good as ipod
Let's say the phone is made for calling and texting right, and ipod is made for music, then ipod is better at listening to music than mobile phones for sure
• Brazil
Yes, you do. iPod is king! :P
for me,I got an IPod classic because of its capacity.70% of the contents of my IPod are videos.I consider phones just for texting and calling.I am not really a big cellphone addict.mobile entertainment is very important to me.I plan to get another player with a bigger capacity than my IPod.