What are the positives about being a child?

@Java09 (3085)
I often think how children have it alot better than the adults.As a child you don't have to worry about paying any bills,you just let your parents worry about it.What are some positives that you think about being a child?
@donsky14 (5963)
Its nice being a kid, cause there's nothing to worry about. You just enjoy being carefree. Unlike when you get older...you handle more responsibilities and decisions.
Hello donsky14? Good day to you. It's really nice because the only thing that you will do is to enjoy being carefree. Then when you are just a child there's no way for you to encounter love relationship problems. But when you got old you will encounter it, that sometimes you can just say that i want to be a child again.
@donsky14 (5963)
Yeah that's true..we just all wish sometimes that we were kids again. haha
@Java09 (3085)
This discussion makes me want to be a kid again.I miss being care free.
@online_jon (1478)
I agree with you java09, one of the positives of being child is not worrying on bills because when you where child you just play and play. For me? One of the most positive features of being a child is by riding on a public vehicle you are not given by charge which is free. As long as you are with your parents. Well, that's my experience when I was child, when my parents is travelling in other places. To be honest? I really love being a child than being a teen or adult. Imagine when you are having a age, you need to find a good job to suit for you to earn. Then use the money for your own benefits in life.
@Java09 (3085)
That's true I noticed with public transportation they don't give a charge for children,when with an adult of corse.Being an adult is stressful.Thanks
@se7enthbird (8328)
it is truly a blessing to be a child.... that is a point of view of an adult. but if you talk to a child then the answer is different har har har. i tried telling that to my nephew and he told me that being a child is not easy . there are rules and sometimes parents cuts of tv time. there are also promises that are meant to be broken and many more. it is funny to see a 7 year old venting like that but in a way it is true. when you are an adult there are no longer rules on what time you will sleep. what to drink, where to go and what to do. the positive of being a child is not worrying about ault things, they just worry about child things that for us adults are petty.
@Java09 (3085)
My daughter says it's hard being a kid,they'll think different when they're an adult.I had fun being a child,I miss it.
hijava well I think innocence is one of the most positive things about being a child, greeting new things with open eyes and soaking up knowledge like a sponge, seeing wonders in the most urbane things which as adults we do not even see. No worries but getting home in time for meals perhaps. I grew up in the country and loved to roam and play so my mom had to yell sometimes to get me in for my dinner. growing up on a farm is really great for a child.
@Java09 (3085)
I remember my parents used to drive around looking for me.I used to spend my day roaming around our neighborhood,but I have to say things were alot more safer for a child back then.Now I wouldn't allow any child to roam around.I had so much fun being a kid.