Is Tooth Fairy a good movie ?

Australia
Me and my friends are deciding to see if we should watch Tooth Fairy or other movies. I've watched the trailer and I think it's pretty good, but on IMDB the rating's only 3.9/10. Can anyone help me decide please ?
@ltruong (128)
Well the ratings are bs. Every person has different interests. Different movies are going to affect different people in different ways. Personally, I watched the movie and I thought it was pretty good. It teaches a very valuable lesson. Watch it if you are the type that likes a good story. It's quite funny and it has a pretty good, but corny typical ending.
@jambi462 (4598)
From the previews you can tell that it's just another mediocre film drawn up by the film industry to pump more funds into their bank accounts. They do it every month. All they have to do is change out the characters and change the setting and they basically have another movie to create.