25 years...at last,i saw my cousins again :)

@jaiho2009 (39021)
Hello dear friends,mylotters,mere bhai/s,sister/s, What's the longest time of separation from your loved ones you've ever experience? After 25 years...i saw my cousins,they're my uncle's kids. My uncle(my mother's brother) and his family lives far from us. The last time i've met my cousins were 25 years ago,and we're all but teenagers and little kids by that time. And now,everyone has each own kids and family. It was really great...unending stories of each lives. I just can't describe the feeling...it's very emotional. Have you ever experience like this dear friends? Share your stories too,and have a good day everyone
@mobhomeir (7565)
That would be an exciting event my bonita...for me..I never had on that distance of time you said...in your case maybe that would be one of your most memorable moments. Just don't forget my "presents" okay? he he he Cheers my bonita mia!!!
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello dear martin, It was really a memorable moment for me,anyway,my uncle is still waiting for my mom to come home. Hoping to see each other after 30 years(whew!!!) I couldn't just imagine the drama ever scenes(hahaha) Well,how can i send your present when you are not giving me your details(grrr) You are so unfair nah my brother...
@mobhomeir (7565)
Good morning my dear bonita mia...NOOOOOOOOOOOO i never unfair to few of my special friends..it would just be unfair if I got first what we've been agreed upon which supposedly I would be the one first to send it...because I was the one proposing it..okay to make you feel fair for both of us...i well PM my details but promise me to wait first what would i send you before doing it so to me. Okay.. Take care... Mobhomeir
@jaiho2009 (39021)
sure....waiting for your details,and the promise. Opppps..."THE PROMISE" you know that song by Martin..it's a beautiful song...i like it
@Sreekala (20430)
Hi dear, It seems you are very happy and sharing the same with your dear friends. How is your cousin? 25 years is too long and where were your cousin by this much long time? I am also not meeting my cousins and the reason is they are also settled in different place with their family and when I am on visit they won’t be there and they are on visit I won’t be there (lol). Actually I can’t count how many years left without seeing them. But I don’t think it is 25 years long it must be less than that.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello dear sister, I am very happy to see my cousins again after 25 years,they're younger than me when we've been separated.I am the eldest grandchild amongst us(on my mother's side)that is why i missed them so much. My uncle and his family gone to live to his wife's hometown,that's the reason why they lived far from us. My cousin's were married and had kids,and after all these years(25 yrs)...we're like kids when we met up last day.The unending story of each life...the struggles,sad,happy moments of each lives.(ahhh...so much to tell my dear sister) They've come to visit our grandfather(my uncle and mom's father)who lives at nearby city where i also live,and so...we agreed to meet each other. They will be staying here until summer,becoz,my mom will visit our country this coming March...and,my mom and my uncle haven't met each other for almost 30 years now(whoaaaa) I am sure,this will be a very emotional meeting/family reunion for us. Have a good day always dear
@Sreekala (20430)
Yeah we all busy with own life and hardly get time to meet our relations especially if they are living in far away place. I am glad that you met them at least now. Please enjoy the bonding moments. Have a nice day to to you too.
@shibham (17025)
Hi didi, your dis is reflecting your emotions and feelings. Its realy an exciting moment if u meet someone beloved after a long interval. Its your time to be close connected with them and share all the deposited thoughts of 25 years. Last few days ago, i met a school friend after 16 years but he was not so close to me so there were nothing to react. Enjoy all d days. Lol.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello mere bhai, I also had experience like yours. I met an old friend,after 18 years...but,the feeling is not like the same. Maybe time changed her,or,maybe,she's not too excited to meet me again. Well,regarding my cousins,it was a great time we had. And,hope to have more fun when my mom comes home this March. Have a good day always my dear brother and,again... Congratulations on your performance
@Mady2791 (547)
No. I hope one day though. You made me think about my dear cousin, we grew together like sisters. Just the thought/imagining seeing her made my eyes water. It would be an emotional day..that's for sure.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello Mady, I can understand about your feeling now my dear. Whenever we think and missed our loved ones esp when they're really close to us and in our hearts,we can't control our emotions and tears surely comes in our eyes. I hope someday you will also had the chance of meeting your dear cousin once again. thanks for your response and have a good day always