Lemon flavor and real lemon............!

@srganesh (6348)
Recently I read this from a email which is loaded with fun questions.One question which made me think is,"why do we add lemon flavor to juices while adding real lemon to dish washing liquids?".Is it not funny?Did you think in this line any day?Can you think of some more ironical things like this?
hi ganesh. this is interesting, maybe they need the acid factor from lemon to help in washing while only non acidic one for flavoring as it may spoil the flavour well i don think the use chicken in the chicken flavoured gluttens for vegetarians and a funny one, they don use mosquito in the mosquito spray .. lol cheers
@srganesh (6348)
LOL!sanjana.........!I enjoyed the comment about the mosquito spray!Well,citric acid is the one they use in lemon juice for that flavor and it can be well used in the dish washing liquid too.The interesting question is how they missed this irony.Is it because the two products are from different companies?
@srganesh (6348)
@daliaj (5689)
That is interesting. I like lemon flavor. I like to have a lemon juice when I have am tired or having a vomiting sensation. It is very relaxing to have cold lemon juice when I am tired. I like to have lemon flavored dish washing soap, but my laundry powder is jasmine flavor. I also select lemon flavor for other things such as hair removing cream.
@srganesh (6348)
A lemon can be inhaled to avoid vomiting sensation.And lemon juice is most refreshing and is cheap too.The preparation is also easy and so it is my darling juice too.Whenever we want to have some lemon juice,it is wise to make it at home.About the hair removal creams,I haven't heard about one with lemon flavor?!
@Theresaaiza (10484)
Really ironic. But who knows for sure that the lemon in dishwashing liquid is also real? Makers of this product could easily put that in the label without really any truth to it. Juices sometimes say that. They put there, "with real orange juice" but actually it's nothing but some flavourings and more chemicals.
@srganesh (6348)
You are right!We can't know what they add as an ingredient.Whether it is actual juice or some flavor,it is upto their knowledge and remains a business secret.They can claim to add fresh real juice but we have the grounds to suspect it as the juice doesn't show up like that.