can you handle this?

is it better not to ask questions but feel uncomfortable because your thinking too much (possible things that happened and all), or is it better to know the truth that hurts? and you just can't get over it, feeling sad and hurt every time you remember those things.
Every thing has its bright aspect,I mean that we should face the problem and try to conqure it.As we can see that we all suffering something every day,even we change our location,friends or some other things,we still can not escape from boring things.So we should not endure or ignore them ,that will drive us mad.Living with an optimistic mood.If you can not change the enviroment,then change yourself.
@mjcookie (2275)
"Ignorance is bliss," they say. In my case, I didn't ask any questions, but they gave me the answers, the whole story. It's really something personal that I haven't known for all my life. It's not that I am an orphan or something like that. LOL. It felt VERY awkward at first, but then over time I forget it, and the discomfort goes away. From time to time those things come to mind, but I don't dwell on them for a long time.
i hope i could get over it in an instant. i really just can't forget it, and worse is i think (wish) bad things that could happen to those people. :|
@mjcookie (2275)
It may not be easy to forget that, but you can at least do things that would catch your attention so you wouldn't think of that often. And pray to God for you to overcome that, and the cursing attitude. :-)
@mariechin (428)
It might hurt you if you know the truth but it's better to be hurt than to think too much. At least, when you're hurt you can already move on. If you don't ask questions to linger on the moment thus prolonging your agony. :)
@meng23 (146)
For me I prefer to know the truth though it hurts. Because I know hurts wont last forever. Than the truth which I know will always be the basis of happiness. So I would just accept the fact. Like what I did . I didnt had regret because I became strong and happy . When I face the trial. So just be brave. Its better to be aware than to stay innocent forever.