Where do you earn the real money?

I have been signed up with many websites; some turn out to be scam, and others I might have to wait at least more than couple of months to reach a the minimum payout. I just wonder according to your personal experience, and opinion, what kind of websites really earn the actual money easier than the others? I personally like those daily clicks sites, like clicksvista; quidscorner, and gptcashcow. The minimum cashout is $5, and I can reach them easily if I work harder. What is yours?
@Fulltank (2896)
I invest a lot of time writing articles in different sites such as AssociatedContent, Bukisa and Triond. It took me almost two months to complete more than 300 articles of different topics. Now I just wait and see its earnings every month. I do not even promote my articles to anyone.
I used to write articles too, but with 300 of them. I need more time to do research for them, and I might need to spend more hours into it. I did invested my time into associatedcontent, but only 6 pieces of my writing got published. The rest just been booed out. So, I switch to something like gpt sites.
@Fulltank (2896)
As I am not qualified for upfront payments, my articles in AC were earning in page views only. And they are not exclusive article on that site, therefore I can re-post them on other sites which accepts (like Bukisa).
@mikmoken (162)
As of now I am a newbie. Based on your experience. It a model for me. I should work harder to earn money. As of now I am participating Mylot and trekpay. thanks for your eXPerince ^_^
I like mylot, trekpay, pixprofit, reviewstream, hubpages, getafreelancer.. Well, it really helps me to pay my bills.. I am thankful that there are still legit site that really pays..
@greenline (14864)
I have joined a number of sites too, and my favorites for making some reasonable earning are online writing. Writing has been my hobby since my high school days, and is still is. I like one UK site : work-online.org.uk You can write short stories there using the keywords given. You get paid once you reach the minimum payout amount. Very enjoyable.