How does Red Bull works on you ?

Australia
With me, it works great, I don't feel tired anymore after I drank it. When I was small, I used to (one-time) drink 3 can of redbull in the afternoon then I can't go to sleep until 3am lol :D
@kurono (81)
i also tried red bull. the taste is good but i think it did little effect on me. it happened years ago when i was working as a encoder for receipts. i had just finished my 12hr work and i was told to stay and do another 12hrs because some of my fellow encoders did not arrive for the night's work. so after i ate some food i bought three red bulls. i drank one before i continue my work. after an hour i drank again because i was feeling sleepy. after an hour and again i drank the last one because i was really sleepy and i am making some mistakes on typing. i end up messing a lot of receipts and a major case of drooling. my fellow encoder said to me that energy drinks are for physically demanding works and not for works like sitting for hours in front of a computer typing and looking up for numbers and codes.
I only tried to drink it once and I experienced nothing extraordinary, yes I lasted until 3 in the morning but after that I felt so exhausted and needed to recover sleep.
@dikonoha (122)
it's work for me to, when I drink this I could not rest my eye, but it's make make a bad efect to my body I'm became addict to this thing.
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
A few weeks ago when I was visiting a female friend of mine she gave me an energy drink, not red bull unfortunately but tasting good anyway, and at the end of the evening I was tired anyway, even so tired that I nearly fell asleep on her couch pretty embarrassing, I hope she didn't mind, but I am not so sure. :)
Red bull is magnificent. Whenever I drink it, it's usually because I just want a huge jolt of energy right away. And Red Bull can deliver that jolt that I'm looking for. Not to mention it's extremely tasty. haha