$5 Free, For A $3 Processing Fee

@erikmama (12934)
I am a member of both InboxDollars.com and SendEarningscom. Both of these offer a sign up bonus of $5!! WOW! Thats great, right? Wrong. When you finally reach the minimum $3o payout,they inform you there is a $3 check processing fee!! Thats bologna! So youre not really giving us it after all. These are the only 2 sites I am a member of that charge a fee when ot is payout time. Are you a emember of any that do? What do yout hink about sites that do this?
I am a member of InboxDollars, but I've yet to make it to the payout from them. I let it go to the wayside for quite a while and I've only now become active with them again. I don't know that I am going to complain too much about the fact that they charge a check processing fee because to print out and mail a check is not free. There is the cost of the stamp involved and the cost of the ink. Then of course, they have to pay the person that is doing these things for them.
@erikmama (12934)
They pay us very little to begin with...and if I am not mistaken they dont mention this processing fee when you join.It takes forever to reach payout to begin with,and I know they are making a killing of of us as it is.Yes,it costs to print and mail a check,but when you have a job it does to. $3 isnt really much to complain about,but think about how long it takes to make $3 on there!!
some sites would really present a very tempting pay, but then seldom i think would it happen. that is why we should be careful what to join. it's very hard to find which one is a scam or a true paying site, sometimes they mislead us. in my case after trying some, i realized that i'd better stick to MYLOT, where i can express my opinions, thoughts and ideas plus i am able to express my feelings of the day if i want to. Amen!
@echomonster (2227)
• Greenwood, Mississippi
I don't think sending a check costs them $3. They could at least offer an option of payment by PayPal to avoid the fee, but they don't. The check fee has always been a "feature" that has bothered me about InboxDollars, SendEarnings, and Clixsense. However, they still pay more than most similar sites so what can you do?