What's the best feature on your phone...

Australia
other than making calls and texting messages ? I have a Sony Ericsson Walkman phone and I love to listen to music with it so I think the best feature of my phone is Music Player. What about you ? What's your phone best feature other than calling and texting messages ?
@kaylachan (4776)
The two things that I find are the best is the talk and texting. I realy don't use the phone for much else. Doing one of those two already causes me to have to charge the battery almost every single day. When I used to work, I had to try and make it last a little longer then that. So I do very little on it, and normally get two to three days out of it. Except recently when I've been texting like crazy.
I would recommend you buy a back up battery so when you are in need of your phone and it's out of battery, you can always have the back up battery :D
@kaylachan (4776)
I already do that usually once a year after getting a new phone. I normally do it in or around june. That's the start of hurricane season here. So it's important to have a back-up battery on or nearby due to how easily the power goes out around here.
@ErickJ (186)
the best features on my phone is the internet,camera, and txting
@ErickJ (186)
and GPS
Now i'm using Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic phone. The best feature of this phone is the big 3.2 inch display screen. I love to watch movies on the big screen, also i can watch video songs, short video clips of movies and video recordings of my family, friends during an occasion like birthday,marriage,etc. Again it is very interesting to play games on the big screen. I enjoy playing car racing on the screen. Another nice feature is 3.2 megapixel camera that captures excellent photos. The music quality is aslo awesome with very good bass technology. It's a 3g phone and i love to browse the internet in this lovely touch phone.
Wow, that's a very good phone. I had a Nokia 5310 Express Music before then I switch to my current phone, and I still missed it. Express music phones are Nokia's best phone at playing music
I've got a nokia 3110c. Even though the music quality is good, I don't use my phone for that (got my iPod for music). I only use the phone to play games and read jar format ebooks. Java apps run really fast on this phone so I guess that would be it's best feature
@inlaviola (241)
i use se g700. i like feature camera(3.2mp) in se g700 beside camera i like the music and game feature in my se g700. i really like this cell phone
@kurono (81)
i have a nokia phone. i have installed many applications and games but my true love is reading. so for me mobireader is the best feature of my phone
@23uday (2998)
hi friend, Now am using nokia N73 series phone. Am planning to buy a sony ericsson phone of walk series. In future i like to buy a good phone as touch phone,high pixel camera,best sound system,3G,and good features,etc. have a good day.
me too.. i like listening to music.. i can listen to my favorite radio station on the comforts of my bed.. that's mainly why i bought the phone.. i use my other phone for calling and texting.. the other one to listen to songs..
i am also using sony ericsson. i love this because of multi-tasking. i can listen to the music while texting or doing some microsoft word in my phone.