Spanish rice and Beans easy

@kelnal (165)
I would like to see what recipes are out there. I have tried a recipe in my rice cooker Spanish rice and beans What you will need: Rice cooker 1 can of red kidney beans salt 1 pkg of sazon seasoning oil ( I like olive oil ) 2 red or green peppers or use both (cut into 1/2 pieces) 1 med onion (cut into 1/2 pieces) Instructions: Cook your rice in your rice cooker just add the peppers and onion, sazon, and alittle bit of oil. Heat up beans on the stove Put in beans in with the rice last and mix. Time: less then 15 min.
@beckyomg1 (6761)
sounds good, my eldest loves spanish rice but i dont know how to make it. my mother is a great cook and if i want something she usally makes it for me and brings it over. she has tried to show me how do a few things.
@kelnal (165)
I love spanish food its my favorite. Since I'm married to a guatemalan and coming from a peruvian/american family I learned some recipes from each country. I especially love peruvian food.
@beckyomg1 (6761)
Must be nice to learn different things to cook.
@kelnal (165)
I love to cook! :)