Are you organized?

@Java09 (3085)
Me I'm a clean freak,but when it comes to important papers,I am very unorganized.I just throw my pepers I get in the mail anywhere's.When I need a paper ,then I can't find it.Are you organized?Or are you the throw the papers anywheres type of person?
I like things to be clean but when it comes to paperwork, bills, mail and things like that I am so unorganized I just end up throwing things like that in a box. Then sometimes I will go through it and try to organize it but it always ends up all over the place! I try to be organized when it comes to things like that but it never works! L.O.L. But I do like my place clean. I can't stand to have a dirty place! It has to be clean! he Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom all rooms!I guess I am a clean freak too but paper and things of that sort forget it! In the box it goes.
hi jahernandezrivas my son is just the opposite of me,he always has his papers in order but he uses those paperfolders that hold ordinary 9 by 11 inch papers, and marks each folder with the name of the papers he puts in it. this I Am going to try just as soon as I can get some of those inexpensive folders myself. a hint
Sounds like a good idea! I will give that a try. Thanks and have a good day!
@cher913 (25895)
i am fairly organized but the rest of my family is not so that means we still have papers laying around and papers that are lost. i have spots for my stuff and it is quite organized.
As I've become older I have certainly become more of a clean freak but also more organized. Generally any papers I get, notes I make etc etc are thrown into the filing tray and then at least once a week, sometimes twice I go through the tray and file everything away. Putting notes such as things I need to buy or do onto their appropraite lists so that I can get rid of scraps of paper. It's very much a case of getting into a routine with paperwork and I have no plans of going back to the disorganized mess I had a few years ago where papers were scattered all over the place.
@Avinigav (238)
You are just like me. I'm unorganized person. And it's carried into almost my filing activity. Yeah, that's right. When I face about filing my study or subjects, it's become hard work to do. But not for others activity. Making a schedule for my daily activity is better. And I can follow my schedule well.
hi java09 nope not with papers, I had such a mess of papers with paid bills all mixed in together with other papers so finally in self defense and truthfully because my computer was in the shop, I cleaned out my paper mess and organized it. now how long it will stay neat I do not know. he he lol lol. I am really unorganized when it comes to important papers, and I hate that about myself.
@ErickJ (186)
I try to be organized, but things just get out of place after i organize them. but i try my hardest. lol