Your immemorable photograph

@eshaan (6193)
[i][/i] These days photographs have become very common and almost every house owns a camera...maybe in mobile or separately...but few days ago going to studios or calling a photographer at home was common....and so the craze of photographs was too much...when the envelop of it was opened...hearts used to beat as if seeing examination results... In those days we used to be so excited ..getting ready for photographs...was such a pleasure..and thus resulted some memorable pics...mine was when...when i grew up a bit...and just started wearing salwaar Kammez and odhni (its a dress which grown up girls wear)...leaving those frocks and skirts and minis..that pic i have still kept as a record...in which i am trying to pose like a grown up girl....though was not yet enough.....which is yours..just tell..lets have some good pics here
@mysdianait (64213)
I have not got a digital camera (yet) and I don't take many photos at all these days. The others take them. There is a very old photo of me hanging in one of the rooms at my mother's home. It was taken the year I moved away to go to college and I went to a professional photographer to have it done. I can still remember having my hair done especially and choosing which dress to ear and then posing. It is only a portrait but to get the right one I had to have many taken and then choose from them. It is still hanging in her room after all these years.. oh what memories it holds too.
@eshaan (6193)
Moms are like that....and i know it will be hanging there for so...so many years ahead to come...well..where u confident enough at that time also? or you were shy and couldn't stare at camera....i close my eyes in most of the pics...too irritating...but still i can't treat a camera as non-living object ...as i know that there are those stranger's eyes behind that instrument.....so still have desire to have a best photograph.
@mysdianait (64213)
I remember tha I was shy but I did feel comfortable in my dress and wanted it to come out nice. The photographer was very nice too so it wasn't too difficult and it was a nice photo. Well I was a pretty girl then
@mrfdg1972 (3238)
I named it KSJ_Happiest Dad, which i uploaded in you tube, its a collection of years of photo, happy moments that i will always cherish.
@eshaan (6193)
why didnt you placed the link...it would be nice to have a look...only if u want to ....thanx
@mrfdg1972 (3238)
i am kind of shy, but you have the name of the video.
My most memorable photograph was when my husband older son and I decided to rake a family photograph at one of the best photo studio along with the new addition in our family - a baby boy. We love it.
@eshaan (6193)
yes....the new arrivals add to the attraction...they brighten up the photograph