Hotels in Agra

I am reading a page about hotels in Agra. These are very nice hotels that were built centuries ago. I am not sure I would leave one of these hotels. http://www.agratravelphotos.com/agra/hotels/hotels-in-agra.html The Taj Mahal hotel is one of these awesome hotels. Hotels in Agra are becoming famous every day. Due to the growing popularity of monuments in the area. Would you want to visit one of these hotels?
@eshaan (6193)
Agra is very beautiful place and Taj Mahal is one of the monuments built for her beloved Mumtaz mahal.....it is a token of love and people come from far away countries to see it...you are welcome to India....whenever you are comfortable to travel here .....my city Jabalpur is also very beautiful, it has marble hills and the rocks look very beautiful in the full moon night...if you come to India..plz do visit
hey did you visit till now to agra you have just seen the agra hotels and place on internet just go and see once what a wornder ful place it is one of it is taj mahal but people who stay in agra cant keep the city clean the only the thing you will like is taj mahal thats alll