have you ever seen any of your discussions being repeated?

well if you search my prodfile i have a discussion which contains the kind of mobile phones you possess.....recently yoday when i opened mylot i saw someone opening the same discussion with the same name??i was very angry at first but then thought that things like this can happen to others also.... have you ever found any og your discussions being repeated??
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Yes, but then i really try to pick the best worded one. It is not always easy, but we have to remember, a lot of us think alike. So these things will happen. Just relax and start another. You seem quite good at it. Keep it up.
ya....i do start quite a few everyday....i have to lower the number of discussions started so that the present ones get a few more responses you know
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Okay, so make it 5 every second day.
well thats a really cool idea.......but what about 2 one day and 3 the next day??in that way i will be able to keep my number of discussions in controll
@cutepenguin (6455)
I've seen other people post very similar topics, although never on the same day or anything like that. There are just so many things going on on mylot that it is kind of inevitable that multiple people will be thinking about the same thing.
well to be fair i also did no see it in the same day.i saw it after 3 days actually that mine was started by someone else in mylot
yeah so many times hahaha. i tried to search in the right upper corner for the topic i want to post but it's from yahoo.. we can only see if we tag our discussion..
well i dont really tag my discussions but not many of my discussions are repeated and i have seen.....itys not that its not repeated.may be all are repeated someday but i have seen only one so far
@Torunn (3906)
• Norway
Kind off, but some questions will come up again and again. If you search you will probably find that someone had already posted the discussion before you did, especially as it is a quite general questions.
well you are right in that.......i also may have started a discussion which may have been started earlier also.....pretty complicated case it is
@Takashy (496)
• Latvia
Yeah, thats normal on the internet. Most people will simply post without searching first.. In fact.. there are forums where the same topic comes up almost every week.. It is a little annoying but its not like you could do anything about it. Unless if your the websites admin..
well i havent posted on that discussion actually....i myself have a discussion like that......i am not that much old to mylot.so may be i dont know all these things.bur crtainly can happen you are right
If you hand around long enough, you'll see a lot of repeats! A lot of them will be deleted by the myLot staff... whoever that is! But I think all the newbies will ask a lot of repeats themselves. If there are enough new responses I think they aren't deleted. Just don't reply to repeats so you don't take the chance of losing the money because the discussion is deleted.
you are right.sometimes they get deleted because they are repeats.but the thing is that i am not that much old now and so got a very few repeats so far... i started getting repeatss now because i am getting a bit experienced here in mylot now and i generally stay away from those which are my repeats
I think in the nature of this kind of website it is possible for someone to take a discussion that you have started and restart the same discussion. The main reason for this is that there are so many people here and it isn't possible to always see all of the discussions that have been started. I've seen some discussions like what I've started that have been repeated, but it really doesn't phase me because there is plenty of discussions going on and not everyone always responds to every discussion.
@vivianchen (2646)
HI Abhiabhiabhiabhi, Wow...i have to say you have a long name. Haha...Just kidding. I sometimes see similar discussion from mine, but i did not see any exactly same discussion like mine. I will be okay if i saw the same discussion, as long as people enjoy it, i am fine.Thanks for reading and responding my discussions!
@Fulltank (2895)
There are my discussions being repeated here. But the good thing is that we should never copy it word for word. Better to compose our own sentences hoping that the admins will never delete it. Adding some twist to the discussion is one way to write them too.
Often I will see a discussion I started suddenly get repeated by someone else a few days later and put it down to them not bothering to check to see if someone already had the same idea for the discussion. It annoys me when the discussion actually makes the same points and asks the same question as mine, although don't mind it so much if they make the same points but then ask a different question.
@ronnyb (6119)
• Jamaica
It has happened to me too but I dont get angry because as humans we are bound to have similar experiences and hence we will talk about similar things .I am sure I have repeated other's discussions so it i sonly fair that from time to time persons will repeat mine.Sometimes even I repeat my own discussions
@May2k8 (8286)
seems not easy to avoid the discussion of repeated, I flipped through the pages but did not see anything unusual and I have been involved in those discussions. So, I am now somewhat reduced rations are not too much to write and check whether those discussions have often discussed or not. When I saw there was the same, ah already been.
@trisha27 (3496)
I have seen someone a few times, every now and then starting a discussion just like mine. I pay no mind to it, because it could have been a mistake or they didn't know that someone had already started that discussion. But all in all I just don't respond to repeats, because they maybe deleted. Thats my advice to you if you see a repeat just don't respond cause it may be deleted. Cause there have been many of times that I have noticed that I too have maybe responded to a discussion and then a few hours later or the very next day, I will say that someone had started another discussion on a posting that was already started.