it's reasearch time!

@Trensue (5253)
I need opinions. I need a wide variety of people to help me with a question. So please answer the question and give me any thoughts and feelings on the subject. What is a gift from the heart?
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey Trensue! This is a tough question! I think that a gift from the heart could probably be a number of things! It could be love for one thing! It could be doing something for someone. like a big favor without them asking! It could be a small gift that isn't expensive, yet means something special to someone that only they would understand! There are all different ways that you can give a gift from the heart! And right about now I could actually use one myself because my bf and I are getting ready to break up!
@Trensue (5253)
I am sorry you are going through tough times. Are you sure that breaking up is the best thing for you? If it is then you will feel comfort and know I am sure. Know that you are not alone. I am only an email or phone call away. I can not fix anything, but I can listen. Thanks for responding to the discussion. Hang in there, something good is about to happen.
@Opal26 (17690)
Thanks Tren! I feel the same way with you too! It's not my choice! It's his! And he won't change his mind! He want's his own place! I will have to email you in private to tell you more~
@Jet3010 (32)
A gift from the heart is one that has no regard for monetary value and instead takes emotional and symbolic value to make a great gift. For example something only the gift sender knows the other will like and not just a gift card or cash.
@Trensue (5253)
Great thoughts. So can you tell me about a gift from the heart that someone has given you?
@sushie93 (1359)
• France
A gift from the heart is when you see someone very poor in the street and you give him money because you don't want him die, a gift fromthe heart is when you kiss someone because you love him... A gift from the heart is the fact you give something without waiting for receive a gift back.
@Trensue (5253)
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I think that what you said about not expecting anything in return is a really big part of it that I had not even considered and I appreciate you bringing that to my attention. If you have any more thoughts be sure and let me know.
@Canellita (12058)
Any gift that is given freely and unconditionally and without any expectation including reciprocity.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Something that you choose personally knowing that the recipient will love it...
@rosepedal64 (4192)
Hi Trensue I think that a gift from heart is something that you feel that the receiver will truly be touched when the gift is given. I know a lot of people abuse that phrase. Shame on them.
@ltruong (128)
A gift from the heart is something you give or do for others that is really heart felt. It's honest and real - it's not an action that will help you with something else in life. It's just something you want to do for a person to help them out and make them happy.
@mommaj (22872)
HEHEHE. Can't wait to see the end result of this. HMMM. A gift from the heart? A gift from the heart is usually something a child would make a parent, or a friend would make a friend. A gift from the heart should be something the person really wants for sentimental value. A cd with a special song between giver and receiver. A true gift from the heart excites the giver just as much, if not more than the receiver.