Has any one ever had problems with ups services before

I was to receive a package and I when I checked the tracking no it stated it had been delivered I called ups cause I was here all day and they also said it was delivered I still do not have a package I complained and told them no package came here they said it was delivered It was stuff I order on line and now I am out 91.45 at this rate I will never be able to save money to go back home to family and friends.
@lilybug (21148)
That is horrible. Is it possible that they left in on the porch and someone took it? I know out where I used to live the UPS and the USPS guys would always just leave the package on the porch if no one was home.
@jillhill (37384)
Same here....they just leave it on the doorstep for anyone to help themselves....used to be they had to hand it to you and you had to sign.
@lilybug (21148)
Fed Ex would not just drop it off, but the others would.
well i was home and I was waiting and watching no package was delivered I really good at keeping a eye on packages the ups people I talk to said the package was delivered here at this address I told her it was not and they insisted it was.
@jillhill (37384)
I have only had a problem with them once and that was a long time ago...and it turned out that it wasn't much of a problem at all. I had a computer shipped here that my daughter gave me....I watched them do a delivery just a block away and figured it was mine...well about supper time a guy pulls up in a station wagon and delivers it to me....I would guess someone stole your package. They don't wait anymore until you are home or whatever....they just leave it on the doorstep which is an invitation for someone to take it....I would write the main office and complain...
@polachicago (19075)
If you did not sigh the package,UPS is responsible for your lost.It happened recently to my friend and the new package was delivered to him, who knows why the original package was not delivered...
I recall one time when I worked for HP they had a situation occasionally where a UPS carrier would leave a package of parts or something and each time it would come up missing. Come to find out a neighbor was seeing it left and obsconding with it. It took some time but they found the neighbor and got it straightened out. It's either going to the wrong address, the UPS carrier is lying or someone is picking it up.
well i am praying some one did not steal it or the left it at the wrong address
Have you investigated? I lived in a subdivision once and had a problem similiar but in the reverse. We kept getting mailing for a house just around the corner from us. It was the difference between Drive, Street, Court, etc. Same number, different name.
@madteaparty (2763)
• Japan
It`s horrible what happened to you with UPS! I have never had problems with them when it was a personal parcel, but where I worked before UPS did our deliveries, and many customers complained that they didn`t arrive, so I know that UPS is not really that reliable, even if it`s expensive...
I don't know about Ups. I just encountered them when they started to email me about some kind of shippment that I need to pick up becasue of wrong address... The mail contains invice number attachment but it is corrupted so I cannot open it. Actually, just now I received third mail from them stating that I have put a wrong address again to the package I sent... What??? I am not sending any package at all??? Totally weird...
ups now wants me to file a police report so i did they said the driver was in front of our home maybe he was but we did not get the package i am so sick its like threwing AWAY 91 DOLLARS AND 41 ONE CENTS WHO CAN AFFORD TO DO THAT I SURE CAN NOT ITS JUST A SAD SAD SITUATION THAT YOU CAN NOT TRUST ANY ONE ANY MORE
That is a sad fact and reality. People are very dishonest and corrupt now a day. They have ways of deceiving people. I am very sorry to hear your experience imgrandma12. UPS is nothing but a headache and a real waste of time. Good luck to you...
Hello my friend imgrandma12 Ji, I have very dim view and bitter experience of on-line shopping, while in US, I sent some gift parcel in 2003, still it has to be delievered to my daughter. I have physically witnessed in US, that all on-line shoppings are just thrown at teh address door, they may be left rolling to some otehr premises and simply thrown away, as no man's claim. They should , in fact obtain authorised signature with date/time/contact nos. etc. It will have some responsibility. After payment is done,purchaser is at mercy of sellar only. May God bless You and have a great time.
@Java09 (3085)
I don't know what to tell you about your problem,but the only one I've had from UPS is that they delivered my package to me after 5pm.I can only think because I was gonna work for that company so I know some things about it.I know if someone isn't home they have to leave you a note about where you package is located on your property.The other thing is they are not supposed to leave the package in the public's view to avoid someone stealing.That's a bad thing that happened to you .I would look furter into it.You should complain that no one left the proper note to you where they put,if was even delivered to you.I found out someting else about UPS when I applied for the job ,is they've had employees that have stolen packages.I thought I'd give you someting's I know about them,because I attended an orientation for the job.