what's your ultimate goal for the year 2010?

@carrine (2749)
mine would be: 1. this the first, go abroad and if possible bring the kids 2. pay all my debts 3. find a good job thats pays good too. 4. continue serving God what about you guys? im pretty sure you have so much in mind too. right?
@esjosh (915)
Convince my girl and get marry with her.
@carrine (2749)
LOL.. seems that you're in a hurry huh? well your wish will be granted soon and of course you have to work for it as well huh?.. convince her more and proposed the good life she could have if she will mary you.
@esjosh (915)
I am trying all my best to convince her, I always be on my toes for her wish. Now I need lots of wishes to get my dream girl.
@clouds0327 (1390)
Hi carrine, ultimate goal for 2010 will be... To strengthen my family bonds. to earn more money online and to save money on my bank account, for this year I am aiming on making 20,000 as my savings on my bank account. To have more investments. To pay pag-ibig, SSS and phil health regularly. To be prettier , hahahhah. To make my daughter chubby. To be a better and happy and God fearing person.
@carrine (2749)
hahahha!!! love it, i mean we have the same goal for this year. make money online bigger,. pay our monthly obligations like the SSS, pag-ibig and so on.. saving in the bank is the most hard to do for me.
@joygracia (1339)
To get over a past relationship.. I just recently broke up with my bf. I felt like a jerk wasting my precious time for him.. Now I"m gonna spend it wisely and try to forget him...
@carrine (2749)
thats pretty normal to experience those stuff. you were blessed that you've tried those pain and all. the best thing you will do is to move on and set a goal, what do you really want? then after having that goal, work for it. no reason of not getting that goal. so Godbless huh..
@kun2349 (23477)
Ultimate goal for year 2010?? I dun think there's any.. lol =D My goals for every year are kinda similiar for it takes years of planning, before i can actually fulfil it ^_^ Thus, as each year passes, i'm hoping that i'm a step closer to my ultimate goal, rather than being further, due to all the happenings around the world now.. lol =D
@carrine (2749)
hahahah..!!! sure ball, whatever what are goals are, good luck and Godbless as well. we hope that you're that near on that goal huh..? :P
@anthony89 (154)
I would have to combine a few goals into one ultimate goal. My goal for this year is to get a car and start working so that I can make some money and get out on my own. I would also like everyone in my family to succeed in whatever it is they want to do. I want them to be happy and take a vacation from all the stressful things life has to bring to us. I hope they become more financially stable as well just like myself.
@carrine (2749)
wow! that was tough and so masculine. all of us wants to be happy and be successful like what we want to our loveones and friends. we wish them good life ahead of them as well. you will be blessed, just keep going and going and be successful.
@dreamnishu (1253)
I want to get high score in my class. And want to get the scholarship. My scholarship money i want to give my parents as gift. This is my goal for 2010. So please pray for me!
@carrine (2749)
amen! all your goals in life will be granted as long as you will do your part and ask God to guide you and help you to meet that goal of you! trust in his words, nothing is impossible according to his will. ill pray for you as well. Godbless you always!