What would you like to invent?

@kyel_11 (1069)
Are you are familiar in the movie "Castaway"? The protagonist in the movie was stuck in an island alone. So given this as the situation, what would you invent to survive? You are only limited on the raw materials in the island such as bamboo, leaves, etc. (same as in the movie)? and why? :)
@elieella (107)
Me.. I think because of the typhoon ruin in our country last year and the heavy traffic I always encountered when I go to work. I think I would like to invent something can be use for both situation. I want to make a motorcycle that has a capacity to keep his two wheels and float on the water when floods came.
@kyel_11 (1069)
ooops i think i mislead you in the question. please read it again :) thanks!
@elieella (107)
Oh.. hehehe, I just read the title. sorry. Ah... I will invent a thing that has a push button to make it short or long and can be use to get some fruits from the trees, cause I don't know how to climb on them.
@kyel_11 (1069)
wow, that's a great idea. :D
@Theresaaiza (10466)
Oh! i thought I could just write anything in here. I was about to say that I would like to invent something that cools or freezes something in an instant. A gadget whose function is opposite to that of the microwave that heats things up in a very short time. But well, answering your question, I guess like most people, I would invent a raft. Or if not, something to desalinate seawater so I could have fresh water supply. To be less complicated, a sharp stick to catch fish! :)
@kyel_11 (1069)
I like your first answer! :)
@Theresaaiza (10466)
Thanks!
If I were that guy in Castaway, I would probably build my own house and stay there. Sometimes, I do have this fancy dream of living alone in an island. But then again, I would want to re-invent the island itself and make a beautiful place to live in.
@kyel_11 (1069)
Hi there! Thanks for the reply. Wow! You can live alone? As for me I think I can't since I will really miss my family and friends. But I think it's a good challenge after all . Thanks for the idea. Enjoy mylotting.
@glaiz_9 (367)
A communicating device! So that I can people from the city to come and save me! In that way I don't have to live for years and years in a deserted island. :D
@kyel_11 (1069)
how can you do a communication device using the raw materials in the island? i think it's impossible. hahahaha! well if you can invent such thing, i will adore you so much! hahahaha
@Iamgood (38)
Yes, I would invent to survive if I had to, but only if you have the resources and basic needs such as warmth, shelter, food, water, and a little free time. First I would take care of those needs, then I would contemplate about inventing something. Keep in mind that this takes a long time and is not always succesful.