Do You Get Paid To Review with ReviewStream?

@erikmama (12934)
I have written several articles and submited them to Review Stream. I always follow thier guidelines, and give,what I think,are quality reviews of products and services poele care about.Yet only 1 has been accepted,and I was paid a whole 40 cents for it. Ive also tried IMReport Card,but seems like everything I know about is full of comments.Ciao is for the UK. So has anyone on here had any luck with this review site? What site do you make the most on for writing reviews?
@Torunn (2810)
• Norway
I haven't written a lot for ReviewStream but I'm getting near payout soon. I've had some reviews rejected, I don't think the reason they gave were valid though, I think it was because they were from the wrong part of the world as they were specific enough and long enough. However, when I stick with electronics, cameras etc I've never had a review rejected. Which products have you written about?
@erikmama (12934)
Well I have tried writing about several different things, from websites to isp and electronics.I know they are all detailed enough,long enough,etc.so I dont know what I am doing wrong!!It is really frustrating to write and have them all rejected. I am glad to hear that there are people who are actually getting paid from them though.
@Torunn (2810)
• Norway
I haven't had any luck with websites either, so I've stopped trying. I tried some museums, they didn't want them, but I think it might be because they were in New Zealand and Austria. I've "done" quite a few airports in Europe, and most of them have been accepted. But I agree that the reasons they give when something's rejected seem a bit odd, you can't really write better reviews based on them. Good luck with IMreport though, I looked at it but haven't tried yet. I might give a go some day.
@erikmama (12934)
No, and it really upsets me that my stuff keeps being rehected!! I joined textbroker last night,got accepted,and have written 2 articles for them today.Hopefully I will have better luck with them,but I feel like I am just wasting time with ReviewStrream.
@mialei23 (2386)
Yes, I did paid by this site twice. Just try to make a lots or review in one day to earn more on this site. Well, before I had a hard time doing some review and I experienced a reject review too. But as days go by I was able to learned how review stream sold those reviews out there, we need to be more specific in writing reviews and every details is all about our experience in the products. They don't want that we are describing the product because this can be done by browsing the internet, they want it to be really based on our live experience. Just keep on writing dear friend, its good writing in review stream and the payment was so fast. Best luck and keep up the good work!
@erikmama (12934)
It's good to hear you are having such good luck with ReviewStream! I guess I just dont have any reviews for the things they are looking for.I think the ones I have submitted have been good,written to their specifications.I feel like I am wasting my time having spent all this time to write a quality review only for it to be rejected!
@LouieWpHs04 (4560)
For Reviewstream I usually write just primarily tech reviews 90% of which get accepted for the regular rate review. I heard from friends that beauty products seem to get accepted pretty often, as well. They do have a section on their site somewhere that tells you what reviews they're currently most looking for.
I make the most I would say on IMreportcard but I know in the long-run i'll be running out of ideas, and with Reviewstream there is long-term profit so.. I would have to say, reviewstream I will make the most with.
@cutepenguin (6457)
I've made it to payout several times with reviewstream. In the summer, I had 2 reviews rejected (for the first time) but I tried again last week and mine have been accepted. Unfortunately, you only get the full rate for some categories, for other categories, like books, movies, games, etc, you can only get the bulk rate.
@erikmama (12934)
I guess this site is just not for me.Ive tried several different categories and nothing. But I have good writing skills with other sites, and have written in depth personal reviews.I am glad you are doing well with them,Best of luck!!!
I've never written reviews for review stream and I have the same problem that you are having with IMReportcard. I will look on IMReportcard for the sites that I know something about and everyone of them is closed to further comments so I am completely stuck because you have to write your first review on their in order to be able to grade and rate comments. I personally think I am just going to start writing articles for Associated Content and see what I am able to do with that.
@erikmama (12934)
I joined Textbroker last night. It seems ok.I have written 2 articles,waiting to see what happens. They have assigned articles that pay anywhere from $1 on up. I am a member of AC and make a decent amount,but they,too can be pretty paculiart about what they will pay upfront payments for sometimes. I rotate between Helium because there the titles are chosen for you, and theres a lot less articles based on events and places. Its good for a little variety. I dot think I will write anything else for ReviewStream,and IM ReportCard is doubrtful as well!!