What would you like to use the most- LAPTOP or a DESKTOP SYSTEM?

Friends ,Laptop and a desktop system has its own importance in it , keeping aside that they both are used for the same purpose . But besides, their usefulness in the same purpose, they both have some advantages and disadvantages when compared between them . So , please let me know , which one will you prefer the most, a laptop or a desktop system ?? please give your views with the reason which you have . Thanx in advance for your comments .
@johndur (3050)
• Pasig, Philippines
i prefer using desktop computer than using laptop computer because for me it is more convenient to use a desktop computer unlike laptops i just feel more comfortable using it.its quite difficult to use the mouse pad in laptop.
@owlwings (38055)
• Cambridge, England
This is the third time you have posted this. I suggest that you read the Guidelines.
@owlwings (38055)
• Cambridge, England
My apologies! I posted this in the wrong place! It doesn't apply to you - please ignore it!
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have both a desktop and a lap laptop, and I use the laptop exclusively, as it is much more convenient than my desktop, as I can sit in my easy chair, and watch tv while I am on the computer, and I can take it with me whereever I go, and I like that too. I can't move my desktop, and besides, there is no tv in the computer room, and the chair isn't as comfortable as my easy chair. I have only had this laptop for a few weeks, and I am really enjoying it. Take care, and happy mylotting.