Upbux "Your IP is already being used by another user." another issue

What's going on? Yesterday I've log my account in successfully but now, whenever I try to login it always displays this thing " Your IP is already being used by another user. To access your account, simply change your IP address." After the upbux changes, it happens to me. Anyone here who's experiencing the same, please tell me what to do. I'm using a fix IP address given by my Internet Provider. Please help me!!
• Thailand
Same here, I've never had this problem until today. Says there is someone already using this IP. Oh well, I simply cannot change the IP so might as well give up.
Maybe the IP you are using is already register as one of there members. there TOS is no multiple account using the same IP. Call your ISP provider to change your IP route.
But I use my IP for almost 6 months of my membership. I wonder I've cashout my money earlier.
Yes. maybe your (ISP) Internet Service Provider change your IP routing address for there security purposes/reason. Try contacting them for more information about your account. Thank you
I joined neobux today and it said the same thing I have my own PC and I'm the only one in the household who joined there I'll probably just quit the site if it keeps on happening
@rsfmkta (198)
I think Internet Provider had shared your IP adress with others. That's why you are not able to log in. Contact with your Internet Provider for giving you a unique IP.
@de_toya (2434)
I the last few days upbux had error on their server. They have to made maintenance. Maybe your problem in correlation with their server
@simonelee (2718)
hello. I also experiencing the same problem but not in upbux. This thing often happened in neobux. I keep complaining to them why this issue reoccurring even though i'm using the same IP address. What i observed every time i switched unitfrom PC to laptop(wireless router) on the next day that massage appear. My internet connection is protected with password so that our neighbor don't get access to it but admin of neobux keeps insisting that the problem is within my internet provider which i already complaint.
@monouu (2612)
I guess your Internet service provider is using dynamic IP address that is always changing and that is the reason why you got the error message because someone who got same IP with you already log in before you. I've the same problem with Linkgrand. You can however try to log in at a later time and try at different time. You should be able to log in eventually.