im back for good!

@messageme (2821)
Some of you may know I haven't had internet for a while now and then I started a new discussion not too long ago because I had gotten a phone that had some internet assecc to it. For all of you that had responded to that I thank you and tried the things you suggested but saddly none of them worked. BUT.....with smiles on my face I am happy to be back for good. I finally got internet at home again!! WOOT WOOT For those of you that remember me....update me! What have I missed? Whats been going on? Are all the bad people gone...haha right Well I'm happy to be back and I hope I hear from all my old friends and can get to know you all over again. One I keep in mind and soooo sorry but I can't remember your name, but hows things with the UPS guy :)
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
Good to see u back. I had wondered about u. Things about the same arounf my house. My grandson had his tonsils out in dec. but is doing fine. Have a great day.
@messageme (2821)
Well I wen through a very horrible and hard summer, but things are much better now (I hope). My son had his anoids out....think that's how you spell it. There around the same area as the tonsils. He also had tube put in his ear. Poor guy, but at least now he can hear me. :) Thanks for the response....I was really hoping to hear from everyone but I guess I dont even know if there all still here or if they dissappeared like me.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
I'M SORRY U HAD A BAD SUMMER. WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS SEEMS like. My grandson had his tonsils out in dec. & he's doing fine to. i'm glad your son's surgery was succesful. It's quite an ordeal for kids to have to have surgery. I don't see alot of people on here i use to.
@messageme (2821)
It was hard for me to see him in his little gown he had to wear and the iv they put in him. He looked so sad when he woke up. I also hate the fact that you can't let them eat anything after midnight the night before, my son loves his breakfast thats the first thing he always wants in the morning and I had to tell him he had to wait. He had to have been starving by time he came through. He ate and ate! Yeah I havn't seen too many yet that use to be here. Just a couple I have come across.
I know who you're talking about. The woman who had a thing for the UPS guy. She's on my friend list too.
@messageme (2821)
She still into him or did she finally give up? Funny how we remember certain things and not others.
Alas, the UPS guy has fallen by the wayside.
@messageme (2821)
Thats good to hear. No offense to her at all, but if he really wanted her I think he knew it was clear he could. She deserves better. I did love hearing about all her little happenings with that subject though. :)
@walijo2008 (4649)
Well its good to have you back in the cyber world, not much has been going on here, just the same ol', same ol', just hanging out at Mylot as usual.
@messageme (2821)
I know for a while there they were having trouble with some people going into discussions just to start things so that the discussion would get deleted. Hoping they are gone.