distance, love, time

@cloud31 (5811)
Have any of you believe in LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP over the internet AND DOES IT EXIST? How do you believe that you may fall inlove to someone just looking him/her over the webcam?
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
yes this is very much like the amusing kind of love this creates the new dimentions in our love life.
@cloud31 (5811)
hello there qamarep, yes you are right, if this kind of love creates the new dimentions into our life meaning a lot of opportunity that be build over the net! thanks for posting!
I did once meet someone over the internet and whilst we were in a fantastic relationship for around 4 years it all ended incredibly bad when I found out that he was seeing someone else that he had met on the internet. I should have realised that this would happen really as this is how we had met but it just never crossed my mind. I do think that it is possible to see people on your webcam and feel an instant attraction for them but I do not believe in love at first sight if I am honest. I have been in my relationship for 2 1/2 years now and while I love my fiance and believe he is gorgeous and wonderful I definitely did not love him the second I clapped eyes on him. It is possible to have a relationship with someone that you met online but I would, personally, always be cautious now incase they are meeting more people behind your back as it is just so easy once you know what kind of websites to look on.
@cloud31 (5811)
hello there Katy, your experienced telling that internet love affair does exist though cautious to be aware of, I have read a lot of stories lies and cheating are common over the internet, well love at first is also out of my belief, and never been happened to me, I truly believe Love is not just a glimpse but it can be developed knowing that person you get along with.Thanks for sharing.