Right reason & situation to be inlove?

@happy2512 (1266)
Is there a right situation or reason for someone to be in love? Do you need to be single & free to be in love. Is it a sin to love somebody else from your past when you are presently married? How will you overcome the situation & feelings to make things right? Please share your advices & experiences. Thanks & Happy mylotting.
u fall in love with "that person" and u work with"that person" on love" rather than finding a replacement.. u have to recreate environments n situations when u r tempted to search for that wonderful 'feelings' again go bck to ur past .. remember those wonderful moment when ur love bloomed and relive the moment .. remember marriage is a 'commitment' a whole life commitment not a 'pass time employment' even your 'past lover' comes into picture nothing should jeopardize your family commitments dear cheers
@happy2512 (1266)
Well said thanks for sharing your idea to me it really opened my mind. Thanks for sharing.
In my opinion, the only right reason and situation to be in love is that you are free to fall in love and you are not stepping anyone else, which means that you are not making any sin because of loving. Well there's no wrong with love as long as it is free and right.
@happy2512 (1266)
Thanks for your thoughts!