You new right from wrong before you did it

Have you ever done something you knew was wrong? You knew you should not do it before hand? I hope your not afraid to tell me here. No one will come after you. Please don't judge people here. We are all human and make mistakes. Thanks for that. I moved from Miami with my washing machine. My last land lord let me have it. But,moving to this building I was reading my lease and it said no washers. So I quickly signed it and hurried to pass it back to kendra. I said to her I will read it later I know the most part. I have been using my washer for a year now. Yes I know it's wrong. But,I need to save the money from public washing I can't afford.
@ladym33 (11008)
I don't blame you at all I would have done the same thing. Having to use public washing machines is a real hastle. I have taken extra samples at the doctors office, I know I should not do that, but I don't take a lot just one or two extra. Most of the errors of my ways were done when I was younger like in my teens, I cheated on boyfriends a couple of times. It took somebody doing it to me for me to learn how wrong it actually was and how much it hurt, I didn't do it again after that.
I had to learn this way as well. You can't get me to cheat on my boyfriend. Thanks for the honesty.
I am sure other person can share there deed but for me the thing which i did wrong are to personal and I am unable to share these thing even over here although I tried to write them down but fail to do so.
I hope your not still feeling guilty over it. thanks
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I would have done the same thing you did.....Its WAY TOO EXPENSIVE to go to the laundry mat to do laundry these days.... As for whether or not I've known better but done something anyway..LOL omg yea..plenty of times...
Thanks so much
I honestly can't believe that in this day and age there are places that won't let you have a washing machine. I would have definitely done as you do. That said, I think that everyone does things from time to time that they know aren't right but they do them anyway. For me, the crime for which I am most guilty of is speeding. It is hard for me to keep my feet off the accelorator. It has thankfully been quite some time since I have been pulled over for speeding.
@Theresaaiza (10486)
I've done a lot of them a countless times but I would just like to speak about a similar experience when I was reviewing for a certain exam at a different place. In the boarding house where I stayed during the course of the review, washing clothes (except underwears) wasn't allowed. So most of the occupants gave their laundry to a laundry shop exclusive to the boarding house. Although their service cost only half of the usual price from other shops, I still couldn't afford it. SO what I did, I washed my used shirt or pants for the day late at night and hung it behind my cabinet where there was a space between the back of the cabinet and the wall. While I hang my underwear at a place that can be seen. The landlady couldn't see the shirts or pants behind the cabinet and if she smells detergent, she'd think it only came from the underwear. Whew, that scheme had to last for a month.