does your body clock works?

@novelcai (603)
hi there mylotters. when im on bed and ready to sleep im going to set the alarm before i closed my eyes :) but sometimes i forget to set it up but i still wake up in the morning same time that i used to be. do you experienced that? and are you also same w/ me that when my alarm clocks wakes me up in the morning ill turn if off and sleep again for ten minutes? and for another 10 minutes, and for the last 10 minutes....and mmmmmmmmm IM LATE!!
This evening after dinner I have my mobile alarm clock set at 1 am. It surprised me that I was awake already at 12:40 today. Thirty minutes later the phones alarm went off and it gave me a further wake up boost. Now I'm stable awake and have perfect concentration and even though we do not have aircon in the house, I only open the window and its like I'm in Baguio already. It is also silent as everyone is sleeping so I could only imagine how lucky am I. When I'm awake from 7 pm till 4 in the morning I get to sleep from 4 am and wake up at 10 in the morning. Thankfully I'm not studying so I have regained my sleep to make me ready for the next night shift. So in my case the body clock may not work or is wrongtiming but it is advantageous to my job as a myloter.
@novelcai (603)
hi there cowboyofhell :)) sometimes if i have an early meeting or training and need to prepare lots of things even i set my alarm clock i really cant put my self in a deep sleep because my mind is busy thinking about what im going to do early morning. are you working w/ a night shift? call center?
@ckyera (17261)
hahaha... same here, i usually turn off the alarm after it alarms in the morning! and i am also someone who will always says, 10 mins more, 5 mins...until i fall asleep again just to realized that another 30 mins or so have passed! haha good thing that i don't have work/school to attend to! but when i have some important, i mean really important appointment or work to do for the day, specially if it concern my husband's work, i can wake up very early and sometimes i wake up first than the alarm clock! haha i guess its just depends on conditioning my mind. when i was still working, my body clock works well but now....hmm, i think its no longer in good condition! haha it just work occasionally! blame it to our room, coz even if its already 8,9 or 10, it still feels like 4 a.m. in there even without fan or aircon...hehe