are you planning to travel during vacation?

@rosey19 (952)
Vacation is nearing, and this is the time that we can relax, enjoy, meet new friends and see the beautiful scenes aside from our place. have you plan for a vacation after class? Where are you planning to go? Why do you like the place?
i wish to travel during vacation as what i normally do while i still have work and earned a lot before. but right now, i guess i need to put aside that coz i need to save money for my birthing cost. im going to be a mother soon so i need to priorities my baby first before anything else.
@rosey19 (952)
wow! congratulations for being a mother to be. anyway, you should give priority to your giving birth soon. you can still have your vacation after all other obligations in life. goodluck on your birthing and God bless.
I don't plan to travel in this vacation. I will go home and stay along with my parents. I haven't seen them for a long time. I miss them very much. I think they miss me,too.
@rosey19 (952)
that's a good thing to do, you should also visit your parents because they are longing for you and of course they miss you so much. happy trip.
@bianca89 (129)
I don't have any plan.. Just stay at home :D
@rosey19 (952)
that's a cool thing to do, an expenseless vacation. lol anyway staying home can be great also because you can really relax yourself because it is your home and no hassle for traveling.
My next vacation will be in April. I´ll go to the south of my country instead of traveling far away as I usually do. I will have shoulder surgery in March and then will have to have a sort of reabilitation. So on April I´ll go with an aunt and two counsins to the south of Chile. There is a swimming pool will warn water where we are staying and there are lots of hot springs nearby as it is a volcanic zone. I think that is the best place I could choose under the circumstances. Besides there are beautiful places to go sightseeing. It´s also a lake area.
@rosey19 (952)
goodluck on your surgery, i hope you will have a fast recovery so you will enjoy your vacation too.
@rookiekan (884)
yes,i have made an appointment with my friends,they all wanna go out for vacation.but we have not yet decided where we go to and how long for the vacation.detail need talk after we gather in the spring festival.oh,i really long to home meeting my old friends hehe.
@rosey19 (952)
great tha't a good idea, hanging out with friends is a very enjoyable trip and you can really feel and relax yourself.
@yojitpr (29)
yeah true. travelling makes you feel relaxed. me, i wanna go to LAIYA COCO GROVE, San Juan Batagas... it has really great views and tranquil places.. planning to go there this year i hope :)
@rosey19 (952)
wow that's a nice place i've heard. for me i'm planning to go to camiguin after our retreat.