What do you think is your greatest strength?

They said we have greatest strength and weakness. And our strength is the only thing that we can use to solve our greatest problem in life. What do you think is your greatest strength?
@jkcokley (267)
According to your staying - my greatest strength can be used to solve our greatest problem in life. I put to you. I don't know what my greatest strength is and therefore I have not been able to solve my greatest problem in life. Ahhhhh - in just. My greatest strength is my will to continue putting my pants on every morning and starting a new day.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey careguarden! I'm not really sure what my greatest strength is! I hope that it is patience in dealing with whatever comes my way! I am not always strong and patient, but I sure try to be! I have had alot thrown at me through the years and I have still come out of all of it in tact! So, I would hope that it would be one of my strongest traits! I am also really good in emergency situations, like when someone is sick! I have proved that over and over again with my friends! When someone has an emergency sickness I am very calm and able to take care of them! I have proved this over and over again with more than one friend, with some very serious emergency medical situations! I did work in the medical field, but I have always had a penchant for medicine because I really wanted to become a nurse!
@Logan3745 (302)
My greatest strength is my intelligence.