Have you ever looked for an apartment online?

I am moving from Ny to Richmond VA and I can't wait. I was looking online at some awesome apartments. They look a little small to But it was beautiful to me. I like how you get washer and dryers with some of these places. I want to find some place with a pool in it. I was hoping to leave here my the summer time. How about you did you find your dream place?
@erikmama (12934)
Congrats on your move!! I use to live in Hampton, VA,and it is beautiful up there!! Yes,I have viewwed apartments online,but let me tell you,dont forget to check out the neighborhoods as well. I was looking at an apartment complex that I go by fairly often oinline.In theor online photos there were moutains and beautiful hills in the background.Now,I am still trying to find those moutains anywhree in Nashville,and I know these apartments had woody areas with hills,but not moutains.So I guess they are sometimes deceptive. I love to look at all the apartments and homes in plafces like New York.I want to visit New York SO BAD.I think it is lots of fun to see the homes I can never afford,too!! GOod luck with your move.I know VA will be a change from NY!
• Marion, Kansas
So you feel that the pictures are sometimes "enhanced"? I think you are right, though. An apartment can be lovely but be in a very bad neighborhood.I have looked at houses online and it is fun to take the virtual tours offered by realestate companies.
• Marion, Kansas
What is leading to your move? Just a desire to be gone? I found my home from a local realtor. Actually, when my kids were little, there was a Dairy Queen across the street from this house. I saw it when I was in the drive through and it had a for sale sign. It was a whole house that had been split into apartments. It is no longer apartments.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
No not never but yes you can also take help of newspaper to find one suitable for you beside looking it online
hi congrats for new dream home , acutely you can browse many site which are intercity connected to property related in your country before purchase As i am property organiser my job is assist people for free tips any query u have i don't hesitate to ask
Good luck with your move. I couldn't imagine moving again for a very, very long time. We just did it about 10 months ago and we still are not done unpacking. The thought of having to repack the things that we have unpacked is a daunting thought. Okay, that out of the way, I've looked for my dream place online, but I never settled on any of them until I had the opportunity to see the place in person. It seems to me that the actual place never lives up to the photo.
@nomoso (652)
Hey yeah you can look for apartments online. I used to see. You can always have a look into to my site where i have links for housing. Search and explore to know more offers too. And I have discount coupons to many shoopers goods. If you want I can give you the link. Thank you.
@sedel1027 (17868)
Unfortunately we aren't in our dream place now, but the last place we loved living we found by chance. We were looking to move to a new area and I had looked at a few different apartment complex online. One day when my son was off of school we drove to the new area and didn't really like what we saw. We were going to meet my husband for lunch and had some time to kill so I decided to drive around a bit to get a better feel for the area, check out the school, ect. and I saw a really nice apartment complex. I almost didn't stop because I thought there was no way we could afford to live there base don the rent at the crappy apartment. I was glad I stopped, the rent was only $150 more a month than the funky apts we had been looking at and there were a lot more amenities - heated year round pool (the other place had a pool but it was closed during the winter), work out room, sauna, bathroom by the pool, club house, gated, ect and the apartments were only 9 years old and recently renovated - so new appliances, brushed nickel fixtures, ect.
I've never looked for an amartment on line. In fact, I never even thought of looking for an apartment on line. I moved into this apartment in 2002, from a larger house in the city. My parents were selling the house, but I wanted to stay in the city, so I looked for an apartment here. Mom and I found it in the local newspaper.