Do you find a friend here?

@emediloy (701)
Indonesia
Hi there mylotters..I often read in another discussions about the purpose of being mylot members. some said that they want to make a friends, i do too. I just wondering about that. Do you guys really found a friend here? i mean a friend who always keep in touch or just say hello. i'm actually quite hard to find a friend here. Can we be a friend in real life?
@adhyz82 (36289)
hai emediloy. ya, i get a friends even i never meet them.
@emediloy (701)
Hi adhyz..thats good for you, do you have a plan to meet each other in the future maybe? i hope we can be friend too :) happy mylotting!
@adhyz82 (36289)
off course i plan to meet my mylot friends if i go to their city. many friends many gain. right?
I haven't meet a real friend, because i'm new here. I just joined the site yesterday. Maybe one day i can meet some people who want to be my friend in internet and continue to the real life. It is so great to meet new people and make a friendship with them.
@emediloy (701)
Hi luvlymee..yeah i hope i can find some friend too from mylot, and maybe its you,who knows? hehe..happy mylotting!
@May2k8 (4023)
I have a lot of very good friends, and they are always present, although not seen directly. Maybe someday we will meet and tell our experiences over here. The possibility exists, but somehow when it actually happened.