"Looks or Personality" that's the Question?

@missybear (11396)
I've been to one of our local Casinos a while back and I noticed that all the employees were good looking and had a great body. There wasn't an ugly or overweight person working there, at least not on the Casino Floor. Than this morning I was reading the "weekly" magazine that comes out every Thursday and they were hiring for"Model Waiters, Model Cashiers,Model Bartenders" and Model this and Model That. How come no one advertises for people with a nice personality and average or ugly looks. If you order a Meal from an ugly overweight waitress or a pretty skinny one is not gonna affect the way your Food or Drink tastes. So do you think that the world evolves around "Good Looks' too much?
@JenInTN (27565)
Hi missybear! It is a shame that so much emphasis is put on the outside appearance. Vegas is a for show type place for sure. It's like hollywood without the film. I have met people before that were physically attractive but the moment they opened their mouth..it was over. I think that personality can actually effect physical appearance sometimes too.
@missybear (11396)
I agree,personality can be so more attractive than looks. Now if you have both you're lucky
@JenInTN (27565)
Thanks for the best response!
They do that to attack customers, I hate it, but that's the way it is, because guys are visual creatures.
@missybear (11396)
Ain't that the truth, but why should the men get all the fun
well because many people think that guys are the ones who have the money, which is really sick and pathetic
@sushie93 (1359)
• France
They always looking for beautiful people, i think it's their way to attract customers and influencing them (maybe they want that some guys fall in love with them and come more often to watch the girl like a psychopath, oh yeah i have a very big imagination xD).
@missybear (11396)
I guess you do, but it is all about looks anymore. No one wants a nice chunky person to wait on them.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey missy! I happen to agree with you and it is really very unfair that restaurants and Casinos and many other places tend to hire nice looking and skinny employees! WTF? What does it matter? I think that it is totally ridiculous, unfair, judgemental and stupid! You would think that they would want their restaurant employees to look like they eat a good meal, but no way! I just don't understand! I think they do it because the wait staff has to be in good shape to carry those ridiculously heavy trays!lol I know that I sure couldn't balance them! Could you? And I'm not sure it has anything to do with weight! Even when I was really skinny I would still not have been able to balance those trays with all that food!lol And to be honest, I have seen many of them drop them to the floor and I love it!
@missybear (11396)
I'm sure those heavy trays hurt your arms in the long run but then every job has it's up's and down's. It seems like waitresses that are a little heavy and older are more jolly
@kquiming (2999)
Bet you're right. It's just that when people look attractive, they seem much nicer and easier to trust, and these are psychological facts that already have been researched by psychologists before. I remember reading an article once, kids got more scared of the ugly looking fellows and cried more compared to when these kids were shown photos of beautiful looking men and women. LoL.
@missybear (11396)
Kinda sad isn't it