Is it just me

I wish that I could just hit enter and my post will be submitted. I always hit enter and then I have to remember to hit the start button. Am I the only one who wishes for this button? Maybe if enough people like this Alice would consider it. LOL I thought I would at least try.. Hi Alice
@GoAskAlice (4349)
Hi giftsandbagscom! Start button? Why am I confused? For which button do you wish?
giftsandbagscom, I get it now! If you want to avoid using the mouse, here's how: When you finish typing your text, press the tab key three times and then press enter.
It certainly isn't me, because if I hit enter, it only makes sense to me that it'll skip to the next line. That's what "enter" is fore. It makes perfect logical sense to me that we need to hist post, because if we posted everytime we hit enter, there would be a lot of unfinished thoughts posted on MyLot.
I go to many sites and have to hit enter for things to go through. I would not hit enter here unless my post was done. But,looking at it on your end I can understand some people might do this. Thanks for the response. Enjoy!