Irresistible Men

I want to know what makes a man irresistible to you. I can list a ton of things. But,for starters a six pack will do it for me. a nice butt would add to this as well. Not to mention a great set of teeth. He smells great and looks like he takes great care of himself. Now lets talk about your irresistible man.
@ElicBxn (60895)
I don't like real muscular men - a good brain and a nice head of hair - those are nice...
For me, it's a good sense of humor and showing that he cares about me. Physical appearances can fade, but showing the person they are loved, and being able to lighten the burden by making the person you love laugh when they just feel like crying is a gift to be treasured.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
For me the first thing that is irresistible to me in a man is a good sense of humor, the second would be intelligence, the third thing would be a kind heart. As for looks I love beautiful eyes, for them to be tall with good hygiene.