Jiggly and jacked boobs can't be good for you

I have seen a student at the coolege I work at who loves to wear low cut shirts to show off her boobs. The other day she had them jacked and pushed up so high that everytime she walked she jiggled,big time! She does this all the time and comes to work like that! It is to much and she needs to talked to! Last summer she had a rash on her chest and still wore a low cut shirt to get attention! There is place for everything but when you work on campus you should dress differently! I feel sorry for her boobs! They most go through heck being jacked,pushed up and jiggled all the time! A woman should treat her breasts better then that! Not like this woman!
@sulynsi (2837)
I find those kinds of undergarments are painful. Push nature to her limits, and you are in for some discomfort. Rather like wearing your hair in a tight pony tail, if you've ever done that, when you let your hair down oooooucccchh!! Not to mention the issue of unprofessionalism. I wonder if its a demonstration of insecurity. Women know that if they are prepared to show off their sexuality, they will get what they crave, love and attention.
@jb78000 (15173)
this poster is talking about a college girl, i agree if it was a lecturer it would look a bit unprofessional.
@sulynsi (2837)
Yes, but she did say that "she goes to work like that" and it made me think about a young girl at my office who was "jacking them up" Her supervisor had to speak with her, because it was becoming a bit of a joke, and rather distracting for the male workers. She was getting very negative attention, actually, and I felt badly for her. Interestingly, once she was dressed a little less distractingly, she turned out to be a VERY Pretty girl. I hadn't noticed before, but she had very nice features, lovely skin and beautiful hair.
She does do this at work and I can't believe her supervisor has not said anything to her,yet! This college girl isn't the prettiest of girls and probaly does what she does to get attention. She is probaly insecure. What the worst thing about this is doing the summer she wore a very low cut shirt and had the boobs pushed up. No big deal but she had a rash in between her boobs that run half way up her chest! Now that is just plain sick! That is a desperate way to get attention!
@jb78000 (15173)
well i wouldn't do that but if she likes getting attention for that reason then why not - she is not hurting anyone. and if she is wearing a bra, even a push-up one, she isn't doing herself any harm either.
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
Hi jb, this is a good discussion, complaining about feeling sorry for someone elses anatomy. What a suprise finding you in here, now Lamby I expected.