Opportunity

@Hubfee (665)
Thailand
My name is Oppertunity In an old town, there's a statue which already destroyed, left only a story under it. It is a conversation between a traveller and the statue. "Statue, what's your name?" "My name is Opportunity." "Who was the one that create you? "His name is Lecepus" "Why are you stand on your toes? "To say that I'll be here for awhile" "Then why have you got wings on your feet?" "To say that I'll be moving so fast" "But why do you have very long hair in front?" "So that people can easily grab me when they see me" "Then why don't you have hair at all at the back?" "To say that once I passed then it'll be hard to catch me again" This story tells that don't let opportunity goes easily so that you won't regret once the opportunity's gone.... Hope you like this story.
@mysdianait (63996)
Sweet story and indeed opportunity only knocks once. We should be aware of it and take advantage of it when it is our turn as once it has passed, that's it with no second chances. Stopping to think and work out whether this or that will be the right or the wrong choice could mean that we miss the train and are left at the station.
@Hubfee (665)
• Thailand
I like the way you related the story of statue and your train. It flashed the picture in my mind instantly.
@mensab (4208)
this is a good story. i like it. yeah, it is teaching us a valuable lesso about opportunity. i also am guilty at times of passing off a golden opportunity. so this story reminds me of the coming ones and not sour-griping on the past ones. thanks a lot for this story. this is an opportunity for me to learn.
@Hubfee (665)
• Thailand
It is a good lesson indeed, and made me try not to commit the same mistake again about opportunity. I'm happy that you like the story.
That is a great story and such a wonderful message that it delivers as well. As humans we have to be prepared to take opportunity by the horns when we see it. It's not always the case that we have a truly good opportunity and there are a lot of people in life that are willing to let opportunity go past them. We need to remember that we need to take every opportunity that we can if we truly want to succeed in life.