Do you like driving at night?

@Java09 (3085)
I don't mind driving at night ,until a car heads towards me ,then I can't see.They lights at night always hurt my eyes.I have to say I prefer to drive during the day.What about you,does it bother you to drive at night?
@polachicago (19073)
I am not good with directions, I am so confused at night. I hate driving at night. If I have a choice, I drive only during the day. Driving during the night at summer time is much easier than during the winter.
@dragon54u (31634)
I avoid night driving, for my own safety as well as everyone else's! I'm 55 and have a cataract growing that's not ready to correct yet. I don't know if that's why I can't see well at night but I absolutely get confused--I can't tell if a car is coming at me in my own lane or the opposite, I have no distance perception at night without streetlights and familiar streets appear strange to me. It's better that I avoid night driving or I might end up hurting someone!
@megamatt (14327)
Driving at night, yeah that can be a pain. Even discounting the hazards of driving in the dark and the bright lights, there are other problems. All of the really crazy drivers seem to come out at night. Fortunately, I have barely had a reason to drive at night. It can be something that is hard to do, even in normal circumstances and when you factor in people coming back from the bar after "a few drinks" then it can be even worse.
ya i like it because in nights the traffic is less. so its easy to drive, butsometimes cops pick and look in adoubtfull manner and checking is more strict in night.