Maximum no of chats you can do simultanoeusly...?

@avimra (456)
Hey! sometimes I wonder on seeing my friend, how he is doing online chatting with some ten persons simultaneously. Seriously, I never tried that. I feel hard to chat with some five or six persons itself simultaneously. So, what is your maximum range? Tell me, I want to know?
Your friend chats with ten persons simultaneous? Great. I normally chat with only one person. If you will chat with many people simultaneously, then how will you remember what you said to each of them? My maximum range is only 3-4, but I never chat with that much persons, you can't concentrate on any of them.
@avimra (456)
Right! I can manage upto some three persons. It will be hard to concentrate if chats exceeded three. I cant give proper reply. Because I will be in some other sites too.
@daliaj (5689)
This is an intersting question. I was a peson who is very fond of chatting at some point of time. I should say that I was addicted to chatting and it a lot of effort for me to come out of it. I used to chat in common chat rooms to kill time. I have a very good typing speed and I think that I can very well chat to three to four people at the same time giving responses without much delay.
@avimra (456)
Oh nice! chat rooms! I too used it once. But nowadays, I dont know whether even it exists or not. I too can chat upto three people smoothly.
@wizteen (505)
i dont have a particular number as max. it depends on how fast the other types. lol if i have someone who is wizard at typing, i would go with lesser number of people, may be 4 or 5 but in other cases i can go with more.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i think i can only or tried to chat with 3 or 4 friends simultaneously. i find it difficult to converse with a lot of people at the same time, or opening a lot of windows.
@ank_47 (1963)
maximum i can chat with 4,5 people. its too hard for me to chat with 10 or more people. upto now i didnt try with 10 people. its too confuse for me to chat with 10 people.i can answer confusingly with one or other.