boss is right

for employee boss is always right.if we want promotions then we should have two morals 1. boss is right 2. if boss is wrong than boss is always right If some one have different attitude then he/she have endless struggling life.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I feel the boss isn't always right, and I am sure there are others who feel the boss isn't always right. After my experience in the army, I can honestly say the boss isn't always right, but sometimes as employees we just have to follow orders whether we agree or not. I feel an employee or any other person shuold be able to think for themselves, and come to their own conclusions, instead of just going along with the program simply because you are told to do so. In addition, making blank statements like the boss is always right can lead to many contradictions. Weigh both sides of the coin. If your boss told you to do something dangerous to your health, is he or she always right? Hmm.. I just feel employees and their bosses should be able to think for themselves, too, in addition to going along with the program to get a paycheck. That doesn't infer a negative attitude, but instead suggests the ability to think for my own person.
I do agree any person can not be right all the time there are situation when bass is also wrong but he never except that he is wrong in front of his employee.
Yes,boss is always right.But if boss can accept right opinion,he must be a respectable boss.My boss is always mad when I pointed that he is wrong,but then after that he will admit he is right.So not too bad for us.
I think you got boss how take time to understand the other person point of view but at least he admit his position when he is wrong which look very sensible.
@wesley_lu (379)
hehe, boss is above everything if you want promotions in your company.
Yes for promotion we need his back up so definitely we need him to be happy
@nocturn98 (956)
• Venezuela
Sad but true. But I wouldn't want to get promoted and stay longer in a company that has a boss who is always right (even when wrong). I'd rather look for another job than stay with a tyrannic boss.