Please Share A Healthy Recipe

I am trying to maintain my overall health, and have become more conscience of what I eat lately, in addition to the portions. I wondering if a fellow Mylotter can share a healthy recipe with me. I want to stay motivated to eat healthy to take care of myself, and love cooking. What is your favorite recipe?
I seem to have soup on the brain but I make a butternut squash and turkey sausage one that is very satisfying. And simple! I like to get Italian flavoured turkey sausage. Take the meat out of the casing and brown it in a med-hot oven with a small splash of olive oil. You don't have to get it cooked through but do get some nice browning for extra flavour. Then it's a matter of putting in things that I enjoy. I usually put in some chopped onion, cook it until it's transparent. A large can of stewed tomatoes and any other veggie I like is next. Quantities will depend on how thick you want the finished dish. I enjoy the broth so mine is very "soupy" rather than stew-like. I season with salt and pepper just before I serve but I do add in some garlic and Italian seasoning while the soup simmers. You could add the chopped squash at this point but I like to let mine simmer for a bit. Add the squash in about 30 minutes before serving.
@BinaryKat (738)
Oh that's hard lol as I got a big list of recipes that are just plain great. So what I am going to do is share the website I use and also my favorite recipe. Check out They have great healthy recipes on there and also check the Collections section on as people post some really awesome ones on there. Now my favorite recipes to make is Baked Buffalo Chicken tenders and Parmesan Crusted Tilapia. You can find both recipes on sparkrecipes. For sides, I love making oven roasted potato wedges which you can also find on the same site.