Are excited for the coming Presidential election?

@jlamela (4909)
I am excited to vote. In 2007 election I wasn't able to vote because I didn't return home and I am not yet a registered voter in the place I am currently residing. I felt that this is a good chance for me to express my right and to choose candidates I believe can help the country see progress.
@rsa101 (13337)
I guess that this election would be different from the past election because it will use the electronic means when counting of ballots are concerned. I am just sad that not everyone will be enjoying this because there are still other places here that a cellphone signal is not present. So they will use the manual counting of ballots. So we should expect a slower count in those areas. I hope that they could do something about it so they can also enjoy the benefits that these automated technology can bring.