Do you ever just wake up in a good mood?

I just woke up and feel good this morning. It's like I took happy pills or something. Do you ever do that? Or do you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I admit it's because I slept a little longer. but when I went outside to take out the garbage, I saw the snow lightly falling to the ground. It just put me in a good mood, like it was Christmas morning. Maybe it's because I am a lover of Mother nature, but it's a beautiful day! what gets you in a good mood to start the day?
@pengbubu (1015)
Snow person - snow person
I have a very good mood when I slept very well last night. And I never found myself on the other side of the bed. Maybe it's because the bed is small, and I don't move when I slept at bed. By the way, I like snowing very much, but I didn't see it for a long time. It's more than ten years, I saw it when I was a kid like 11 or 12 years old. It's white outside in the evening. And also I like the sound of stepping on the snow. I memorize the moment when we stacking the snow person. It's interesting.
Hi pengbubu! I usually wake up in a good mood, too! Today for some reason though, I woke up at three in the morning. Yet it doesn't mean I am going to let that spoil the day. Life is what you make it right? I also enjoy mother nature in every season, and going for an early morning walk in the peace and quiet wakes me up! I love your snow person, too! Maybe I shuold make a snow person to start the day!
@ElicBxn (60970)
Some few days I will wake up in a good mood - last friday was one of those - I had enough sleep - I felt like it couldn't still be a work day - had to be a saturday - I had to make sure from the roomie it really was Friday - didn't really break the mood tho - I was pretty cheerful all day anyway!
@avimra (456)
Waking up in good mood, its very rare for me. Mostly, I am waking up with some tensions like getting late to office or sometimes worst dreams.
Most of the days i wake up with good mood , the smell of morning air always makes me fresh . when the day mood starts of on good note then i have seen my whole days ends up very good .so i always wake up in good mood . cheers vicky
Hmmm..I think this does happen and mostly it has a lot to do with the first thought that crosses your mind or the first things we see. For me its just the thought that nothing will go wrong today makes my day and it just happens automatically as if GOD whispers in my ear that today would be a great day for me.
@nijolechu (1845)
Sleeping a little longer or staying in bed a while longer does make me more happier mood than I usually am in. Most of the time it would have to be something really positive in my life or some kind of a special happy event I was looking forward to. Sometimes I would even be too excited to sleep.
@verabear (797)
That happens to me too, and I like it when it does because it rarely does. Mostly, I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, and I don't really like that because then it sets a bad tone for the rest of the day. I guess it's the anticipation of what's going to happen that day that is sure to get me starting the day right :)
@naka75 (797)
I guess I could wake up with a good mood if I have sufficient sleep, that is to go to bed early and not to eat supper or a heavy dinner with lots of meat, as the body would still be busy digesting the food even when I'm asleep. I would also avoid coffee and tea which tend to keep the mind artificially awake in order to get a good natural sleep. Getting into a pyjamas and doing some light, simple exercise are also good for me to ensure a good night's sleep.
@jambi462 (4597)
Yeah I do. Sometimes it takes me a little bit too snap out of the morning grogginess but usually once I get out of that I'm ready to start my day with a smile on my face. Any day I get to wake up with my girlfriend next too me is a great start for me. She works all the time and I usually wake up to her already at work. I recently did this detox program with my girlfriend and have been feeling much better when I wake up in the morning and some of my morning grogginess as well as the stiffness of joints has started to ease or go away.
@salonga (27860)
Each morning is a gift from God so I always make sure I am in a good mood no matter what the circumstances are. I have something to thank the Lord for each morning of my life. I always look at the bright side of my day. I always count the blessings of having a new day again so I always make my day beautiful by starting it with prayer of thanksgiving and praises to my Creator. Sometimes life is burdened with trials and woes and it seems like our mood would fall to the lowest ground. But each time I always remember that God is good and never changes. He gives me the night so I can find rest from all the burdens of the day and He gives me morning so that I could find new mercies. Great indeed is God's love and his mercies are new every morning. So I have all the reasons to be in good mood each morning as I wake.
• Jamaica
well it all depends on what happens the night before. if it is something good i would wake up the next morning in a good mood. Also if i am something very exciting to do the next day i would go to bed quite early and get up the next day really happy.
@dawnald (84153)
• Shingle Springs, California
I am not a morning person. Best I can say is that some days I wake up un-grouchy. but it doesn't take too much, a nice sunrise, the children joking, the cat doing something funny, to put me in a good mood.
@olisaur (1931)
I was like that this morning, too! ^-^ I've been waking up in really good mood the past couple days, I'm not sure why. I'm usually NOT a morning person, and am in such a bad mood in the mornings. Maybe it is just the lovely mother nature, lol!
@MrKennedy (1993)
Yes, on a frequent basis I love it because it sets me up for a positive day and puts me in a likeable mood. Then the daily grind kicks in and the happiness drains slowly from me
Can I have some of those happy pills ...... Mines actually a little similar as I love waking up to see a crisp frost on the lawn because I know there will be a bite in the air and it makes me feel alive. I always have a better day when it's slightly chilly must be because I am a cold weather person or just slightly strange.
Hi There. I always wake up in the morning in good mood, especially if i had some sweet dreams in night. And its a fact that if you slept longer than your dialy routine, you wake with good mood.:)
to have mine to start a good mood maybe i should be sleeping early to have a relaxing body and i feel very good mood that way.
@gracie04 (4554)
I have been suffering from Insomnia for years. I must admit that there are mornings when I wake up cranky/bad mood. i can't stop myself from feeling that way. you know, sleep has something to do with my mood swings. i wanted to sleep longer but i can't.. :( i don't want to take sleeping pills as i am afraid of the side effects(if there's any)...
I can't sleep last night i dont know why?now this morning i felt awful so exhausted i cant concentrate on my work and lose my temper all the time :(. i think it's only one thing i can do just drink a lot of coffee .
@megamatt (14331)
Yes, there are some times where I wake up in a good mood. They are rather rare come to think of it. Still, that does not mean they are nonexistence. I get up in the morning and look forward to tackling the day. There are just some days that are so full of promise. Maybe I just got a good nights sleep or there is some other reason. Unfortunately, most days I wake up in a bad mood or in a very tired mood. Sometimes, I just wake up. I am monotonous in what I try to accomplish. There are just some mornings that are just there. However, like I said, there are many mornings where I wake up in a rather good mood, rather to tackle the day no matter what it might bring.