Your greatest Strengths

@CJscott (4184)
Name one of you greatest strengths and briefly describe what makes that something you appreciate so much about yourself. I am greatly looking forward to answers to this one. I appreciate you!
My greatest strength is my tenacity. I do not give up easily on anything. I spend days and sometimes years to achieve my goal but will not stop till I succeed.For example, most of what I do on my pc is a trial and error method and you know how much time it takes to learn the right approach.
@CJscott (4184)
I hear you their. That is a great Strength, I had to look it up mind, but once I understood, I was grinning from ear to ear, and doesn't it feel Great to be thinking the best of yourself. If you don't mind my asking what do you do on your PC? And yes, I do know how much it takes to learn the right approach, to computers and to life. Cheers, I appreciate you.
I create video clips. I have a garden and it provides me ample opportunities to capture what can be converted into video clips. I learnt to record my voice, download music, clip and edit images and create engaging video clips. This is just one of the several areas that I spend time on.
@barehugs (8986)
One of my greatest strengths is gained from the Yoga that I do every day. I've been doing Yoga for many years, and at the beginning it was only because I enjoyed the challenge. But in later years I have grown to appreciate the added flexibility, and how it has helped my life style. Yoga strengthens muscles by gently stretching, and lubricates joints by working them in different yoga poses. When people tell me I'm double jointed my reply is,"Have you ever seen a baby who couldn't suck his toe?"
@cyrus123 (6383)
We appreciate you, too, CJ. I guess my greatest strength would be my musical talent. I sing and play the guitar at one local nursing home and one local assisted living facility every month. It's a treat for the residents and I feel good knowing that I made them feel good. I have always wanted to be a professional singer. However, that career never did materialize and some people look at it as a waste of talent. I don't see it this way, though, because I feel like I'm using my talent in a way that's more pleasing to God. I hope this answers your question. Kathy.
@CJscott (4184)
That is absolutely fantastic Kathy, nothing that improves somebody else's day is a waste of talent. You are a beautiful person, to share your gifts so willing, and selflessly, that is FANTASTIC. I appreciate you.
@cyrus123 (6383)
Thank you. I also volunteer at a therapeutic riding center here in Jasper where we teach children with disabilities and some who don't have disabilities how to ride horseback. The name of the program is "EASI". It stands for "Equines Assisting Specail Individuals". We're closed down for the winter because there are just too many bad days in the winter to be doing any riding. Our first session starts back March 22, 2010. If you would like to check out our website, it's: www.easi.webs.com. The last time I checked, my picture still wasn't on there or I would tell you which one I am, lol. I ride on the drill team out there and I ride the big Palomino named "Yellow". Kathy.
I think that one of the greatest strengths that I have is my optimism. I've faced a lot of things in my life that would make most other people want to give up, but for me, I am able to see a positive in almost everything that I face and I believe that in the long run that is able to make me a much better person. I know that eventually I will succeed in something great, but in the mean time I know that I have to keep finding a bright side to everything that happens in my life.
@CJscott (4184)
This warms my heart friend, I appreciate you. I know you will get everywhere you want to go in life. Cheers.
I am one who is always in time whether it is sending the children or going out with friends or anything else for that matter.I always keep up my time in preparing food also .I am capable of getting up early and preparing the dishes before time .So I dont like hurrying up .This characteristic of mine I appreciate because I know how irritating it is to make someone wait.
@CJscott (4184)
Always on time, now that is IMPRESSIVE. Cheers my friend for that, especially with the children. Much appreciation.