Have you ever tried to take credit of other's writing?

@mutpal74 (314)
Hi Friends, This questions is for all 500+ myLotters. Have you ever tried to take credit of other people's writings by copy-pasting from other sites? Although it is OK to take inspiration but for me if you want self satisfaction then try to write your own.
@zearah (5289)
I even forget that I can copy and paste hehehe! I am happy to express my opinion and share information to others...better to use my own words rather than to copy from others words hehehe!
@mutpal74 (314)
Thats Great, keep it up.
@KompitaPita (2053)
• Bulgaria
Hi, Mutpal. I just reached my 500 points so I will be able to copy and paste, but I would not use this to steal others postings to make more $. I think it's awful to do this and I prefer to write by myself than stealing posts from other members. It's not fair and I think if the Admins catch you doing this you will be banned... That is why I prefer not to use this option in that way... Even if our english is not well, we better to write our own or we may get troubles.
@mutpal74 (314)
Hi thats Good thinking.
No, never, I don't believe in taking ideas or words from someone else. I have an unusual obsession with originality and the freedom to present my own opinions. That is why, I can never copy from sites and also not from even books. But if I have to show proof of fact then I would just provide a link to the document. Otherwise, I would just rely on the logic of what I say.