What do you think is the Result of no task?

Do you think many mylotters would grab the opportunity when there is one task available on the task section? Like they would hurry clicking the accept button for there is none for quite sometime already and the task might run out of available slot if they don't hurry... What do you think is the result of no or one or few task availability? Do you always check the task section? Does doing task has a big percentage on your earnings here? Are you disappointed when there is no task available?
Hello lovelyn, No i don't think i can take any task from that area or any for that matter because i am no good about it. i did a task only once in my life but wasn't good enough. my percentage is not that good at all and for what's more i am more lazy than before.
Hi letranKnight25! It is nice to hear from you again. So you are the type of mylotter that gets most of the earnings from posting and participating in discussions...Well yeah, I agree doing task needs effort and time. And there are also chances that your task or work will be rejected... unlike in discussion -- our opinions matter whether we disagree or agree with the topic starter...