The Law of Attraction - Do you even know you're part of it.

@thuhuong (828)
How do you attract the things that are part of your life to you? Do you work at it to have what you want? What about that you don't want? At times, it seems trivial to me that applying a science of which physics would use to describe atoms and use it to describe our human life. As thinking goes, I guess you can call it our internal chemicals, do these play an active role in determining where, what and how we're currently doing things? What do you think about attraction and the science that it relates to us daily? As it always interesting to see that when atoms bond, the result may or may not be stable. Are you aware of this as well?
All I know is I'm attracting nothing but problems over the last few months. I can't seem to get rid of them either, even if I try to think positive. It doesn't work. I don't know what else to do and I'm tired of trying to keep up the good spirits already.
@thuhuong (828)
Well hopefully I can uplift your spirit by wishing you well on your day today as sometimes it's the kind words of another that also helps. So wherever you are, I'm sending out a little kindness and love (hugs). Have a great day!
Awww, thank you so much! That did give me an uplift right now, and you are so right, kindness does go a long way. Thank you again for putting a smile on my face today.