spend vacation with go to other place

Indonesia
for almost people,they like to spend their holiday with vacation to other place that so far from their home.they take a long journey.sometimes when we was in journey,we felt bore because the journey take a long time.usually what do you do to drive out bore feeling??
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
thats very nice to live for some days in new places. i try to listen to the music to drive out bore feeling.
@maximax8 (27049)
The trips I usually go on are to far away destinations. Last year I took trains to the airport and that journey took four and a half hours. Then our flight was delayed for five hours due to fog. I took my toddler son on the 12 hour flight to Cape Town. We had a lovely time exploring the Cape Town and the Garden Route. In long journeys I look out of the window when I go by train. On a plane I read magazines and books plus I like to watch movies. If is is a night flight I try to get some sleep. This year I am taking my toddler son and baby daughter to Canada. We shall visit Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
@bren_yrra (355)
Having many commitments and work to do shun me from being bored.Even during holidays I don't feel bored because I ca always find something to do and enjoy.There were instances that I visited a far place by plane and even if the travel was long, I never felt bored.Maybe because I am a person who learned to be excited for the things that I do and things that will happen.Trying to have good perspective in life and thinking of the things that will make my time meaningful and productive make me enjoy a very long travel and not be bored. HAppy mylotting!