valentines ,,,again,,,

@novelcai (603)
hi there mylotters. when the month of february starts what is the 1st thing come on your mind? VALENTINES DATE? FEB 14? o ohhh... just so happen i heard on the radio a song that really makes my heartbeat fast. i love the song "what matter most" is really heart melting, then the "no matter what", "somebody", "i finally found somone", then the breakup songs "you left me just when i needed you most " how bout you guys ... what is your favorite love songs?
@ckyera (17261)
hello novelcai, actually valentines day comes to my mind yes coz people around are talking about it. but when february comes, the first thing that really comes to my mind is my father's birthday as well as my uncle's... those songs that you mention are really nice but as for me, hmmm i have lots of favorite love songs since i am also kinda sentimental...haha but for now, what just come to my mind are more than you'll ever know, love moves in mysterious ways, dreaming of you, the past, always be my baby...and many many more! hehe good day!
@novelcai (603)
hi there ckyera...im also kinda sentimental person too... but this past few months ive been so busy at work and have less time for music. i also loves the songs you mentioned above :) and when the time i want to spend more time listening in the music i feel that i can relate for all the songs i heard... (but not the rock one) what songs did you used on your wedding songs?
@ckyera (17261)
hello again, well same here! haha right now i don't have much time listening to music coz i am kinda busy watching some korean dramas with my husband! but whenever i am alone in the house and doing something, that's the time that i also listen some music... and like you i feel like i can relate to all of them! haha but...most of the songs that i like whether english or opm, are usually those break up songs, or regretful...hehe something like that on my wedding day? hmmmm actually we don't really have a song for the occasion since we don't have such big program or celebration but on the video, i think one of the background song is 'i do... cherish you" hehe i don't know the title! and some songs from carol banawa...