What are the main causes of aging?

@novelcai (603)
Do you really care if you see some lines on your face?
@ckyera (17223)
hello novelcai, sometimes i do...hehe whenever i saw some lines near my eyes, i just said to myself...oh i am getting older! haha but i guess those lines are a result of my smile. huh! i think these lines is really unavoidable & they will really show no matter what. what we can just do is to delay it by taking care of our skin and stay happy. i think one of the main cause of aging is stress, problems, poor nutrition, poor health...things like that. smile can help a lot to beautiful & young! and just always have positive outlook in life.
@novelcai (603)
hi there.. the main cause of aging is sun (i learned this from traning we need to know more bout the kin because we are selling branded skin care heheh). It makes are skin look dull, dehydrated and give us uneven skin toned. lines near your eyes is crows feet. and yeah your right that some of our lines on our face is because we love to laughed. and we call it laugh lines. skin around the eyes are 6 times thinner than to our face so thats why when we are tired, stress and lack of sleep it can be very visible on your eyes. but even we are old already and we have lots of line round our face as long as we are happy and we don't forget to smile the inner radiance will reflect on our skin.
@ckyera (17223)
hello friend, but isn't it that sunlight is also needed to have a healthier look? but i guess just that sunlight from early morning...just enough for vitamin d... yeah i agree & i notice it too that the skin near the eyes are more sensitive and tiredness and other things are easily seen on that part... you know, i like your work...hehe having those seminars & training...i am also interested in such topics...
@novelcai (603)
yeah..sunlight is good for the baby..from 7-9am only beyond that its really very harmfull for the skin that cause PREMATURE AGAING because of the UVA and UVB rays. thats why need to use sunblock to protect our skin. filipino are lucky for having lots of melanin on the skin that also protects us to prevent of getting skin cancer. :)) thats why all my sunblock are sold out! :)
@junrapmian (2170)
Smoking, stress, sun exposure, unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, these are some of the reasons of premature aging. Let's face it, all of us will aged someday, but can we do something to avoid it? Me? I'm on my late 40's, I find it hard to rejuvenate my skin, have tried all kind of lotions, eat well and exercise regularly and still, I can see the signs slowly appearing on my face and skin. I think I can't do something to avoid it but maybe I can delay a little more.
@novelcai (603)
hi there junrapmian. yes your right we cant stop aging. but we can delay the appearance of age on our looks by taking good care of it. sun is the number 1 factor that cause of aging. putting skin care care on our face really helps and sun block too, because as long as our skin is not dehaydrated that would be fine. because not all the lines we saw on our face is cause by aging. some of them our expression lines. some are lines because of dehydration. we need to take lots of water and put some moisturizer:) happy my lotting and thanx for dropping by :)
@megamatt (14334)
Stress is the ultimate cause of aging. I think this because it leads to other factors that are commonly associated with aging. I really do not care right now. If I age, I age. I have some slight graying at a younger age, but that is more common then I thought. Still, stress tends to be the driving factor behind aging and it trickles down from there.