Register defender 2010 do you use it?

I a trying to clean up the 179 problems they say I have on my computer. I went and got my card to pay the money to clean my computer as well. But they want to bill my card every year for this service. I just want it for this year. If anyone knows a site I can go to please let me know. I am trying so hard not to have to pay to fix a crashed computer. Thanks so much
I use a private computer geek. I use that term lovingly. He runs a little shop downtown, and fixes, builds, refurbishes computer systems. He's really good at his job. Best of all his services are inexpensive. You may have someone like that in your area. You should take a look around. I like dealing with a person. I don't trust online programs. There isn't enough accountability. I've also found that you have to crunch the numbers. Computers and accessories have come down in price so much that it may not be worth your time or $ to put a lot in repairs. It happened to me yesterday. I had an HP Photosmart printer for almost a year. It started chewing up paper. I went online to find a solution. Nothing worked. I called my geek. He had a $50 dollar minimum charge on printers. I called some other local geeks too. Same thing. The reason being they're almost a disposable product these days. I went to Sam's Cub & bought a brand new printer for $50. I'm due for a tune up on my computer now. I think I'm just going to go to Walmart and put one on layaway. Put half down now, the rest next month. It'll save some aggravation in the long run.
I thought walmart stopped layaway in all there stores. I know it did in Miami when I lived there. I need to check my walmart for layaway. I need anew computer. Thanks
Yeah, walmart did do away with layaway. I was clueless. Guess I'll have to exercise a little fiscal responsibility at the home level. Thanks for the heads up. Happy Mylotting:)
@callarse1 (4793)
I would use Avast, Spybot Search and Destroy, as well as Spyware blaster, and Malware bytes. Most of the softwares are listed on my website and as well are on CNET's Download.com website. My website is http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/roxetteremakes I'm pretty tech savy, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
Thanks very much I will check it out.